Hollywood star Kristen Bell is excited to become the face of the Neutrogena Naturals line.
The You Again star, who is reportedly earning around $500,000 to appear in the brand’s TV, print, and online adverts, says the new gig is ‘ideal’.
Bell told People.com: ‘I am really excited to be the new face of Neutrogena Naturals because I trust [the brand] so much already.’
The 30-year-old added: ‘I strive to live a healthy lifestyle, and to be able to represent a line that I actually use and like to incorporate into my daily routine is ideal.’
Kristen joins other Neutrogena ambassadors such as Vanessa Hudgens and Hayden Panettiere.
Actress Kristen Bell arrives at the 2011 InStyle And Warner Bros. 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards post-party held at The Beverly Hilton hotel on January 16, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California. (Getty Images North America)more pics »
Kristen Bell Kristen Bell was a classic beauty in a black one-shoulder evening dress. The minimalist Salvatore Ferragamo design was ultra elegant.
Kristen was attending the Golden Globes after party. Her hair was swept back in a low chic ‘do.
We’ve spotted other celebrities with a similar look, including Ellen Pompeo, Kirsten Dunst, and Charlene Wittstock. Check out all 946 pictures in the Evening Dress Lookbook.
The most popular comedy movies 2010 include remakes and original ideas, making the 2010 a fun year at the movies. Older comic stars, such as Betty White and Sigourney Weaver, join younger talent like Emma Stone and Zach Galifianakis to give 2010 some of the funniest movies in years.
- “Hot Tub Time Machine” John Cusack, Craig Robinson and Rob Corddry star in this movie about friends from the ‘80s who try to re-live their past in one of the most popular comedy movies of 2010. The three end up in a time machine that sends them back to re-live their greatest and worst moments.
- “Cop Out” Kevin Smith directs this spoof of the buddy cop comedies with Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan as partners. One of the most popular comedy movies of 2010, this movie shows the two men as they try to stop a drug ring despite no one on the police force taking them seriously.
- “Death at a Funeral” In a remake of a 2007 British comedy, this version is one of the most popular comedy movies of 2010. Chris Rock stars in an almost precise remake where even the extorting midget is the same actor as the original. Danny Glover and Martin Lawrence co-star.
- “Dinner for Schmucks” A remake of the 1998 French film, “The Dinner Game,” this movie is one of the most popular comedy movies of 2010. Steve Carell and Paul Rudd star in this movie about a group of men who find “idiots” and invites them to dinner for their own amusement. Zach Galifianakis also stars.
- “The Other Guys” Will Ferrell re-teams with director Adam McKay for the pair’s fourth movie together. Ferrell is a desk jockey for the police force and finds himself teamed with a hot head in one of the most popular comedy movies of 2010. Dwayne Johnson and Sam Jackson co-star as the real action heroes of the film.
- “Our Family Wedding” Forest Whitaker and Carlos Mencia star in this comedy about race strife as the fathers’ children are getting married. It is one of the most popular comedy movies of 2010 and also features the star of “Ugly Betty,” America Ferrera.
- “Easy A” Emma Stone stars in this very smart and very funny movie. When Stone tries to make an excuse for spending the weekend with her friend’s family, rumors swirl that she lost her virginity. She takes advantage of the new popularity, but it has its downfalls.
- “The Back-Up Plan” Jennifer Lopez stars in this pregnancy comedy, one of the most popular comedy movies of 2010. When Zoe decides she will never find the man of her dreams, she decides to get artificially inseminated. Immediately after this, she meets a man and the two must get through her pregnancy together.
- “The Bounty Hunter” Jennifer Aniston plays a character who finds herself wanted by the police and her ex-husband, played by Gerard Butler, is sent to bring her in. One of the most popular comedy movies of 2010, the movie also features an appearance by the very funny Christine Baranski from TV’s “The Good Wife.”
- “You Again” Kristen Bell plays a girl who lived through a horrible high school life but finally becomes successful once she leaves home. In the movie, she returns home for her brother’s wedding to find things have not changed that much after all. Betty White makes a fun appearance as well.